Develop Trustzone support for imx6

thong thong at ...323...
Tue Apr 21 09:24:23 CEST 2015

Hi Chirag garg,

Thanks for your help. I tried to build your hw_sabrelite_tz_support
branch as follow:
RUN_OPT="--target uboot" make run/tz_vmm_mx6

Then it was success and result an image in var/run/tz_vmm_mx6/image.elf.
I converted it to binary:
/usr/local/genode-gcc/bin/genode-arm-objcopy -O binary
var/run/tz_vmm_mx6/image.elf var/run/tz_vmm_mx6/sabrelite.bin
After copied sabrelite.bin to sdcard, I try to boot but it was hang as
below:

Hit any key to stop autoboot:  0
MX6Q SABRESD U-Boot > fatload mmc 2:1 0x10001000 sabrelite.bin
reading sabrelite.bin

17674240 bytes read
MX6Q SABRESD U-Boot > go 10001000
## Starting application at 0x10001000 ...

Please correct me what I am wrong.
Thank you so much,
--Thong Nguyen.