Full Genode Install

Nobody III hungryninja101 at ...9...
Tue Oct 28 15:46:57 CET 2014

Thanks. The Genode documentation does seem somewhat lacking, so could you
please help me? What apps are already available for launching Genode
programs? I think that finding a good way of launching programs (e.g.
through a terminal emulator) would be the first thing that I would need to
do. Also, can executables and libraries be loaded from filesystems? That
seems like the solution to avoid needing to build new system images.
Is there anything else helpful that I should know about Genode to build it
as a general-purpose OS?