netpref with genode

Mon Oct 20 12:56:55 CEST 2014

On 10/20/2014 12:29 PM, Mhamad Hmad wrote:
> sorry for all these silly question ..
>  so i need  execute
> ./configure  and then make in the netperf  dir in the "contrib" directory
>  and then  i need to change the file name ?
> and where i should copy it .

As I said, copy it to one of the binary pathes included in the PATH
variable of your environment. I assume that "/usr/local/bin" will be ok.

> in the other hand , as i understood that the both end will be in the same
> machine , what if i would like to test from remote machine .

You got me wrong. As I've explained communication is done between _two_
different machines: your remote test-machine running the Genode side,
and your host system, where you've compiled the test.

Regards
Stefan

--
Stefan Kalkowski