Troubles building lwip example on hw_rpi

Reinier Millo Sánchez rmillo at ...210...
Sun Nov 23 18:43:01 CET 2014

Hi Norman
I will check the priority of timer and USB driver. I have the serial
output produced by a modified version of QEMU with a good support for
raspberry PI.
When i was using the 14.08 release
(1126c747179b2abe1b63651a73b23244520e74cd), the demo on raspberrypi
works fine, but, yesterday i have updated the branch, demo example
compiles and starts on the pi but without the mouse.
I have tested some QT5 example and integrated it to the launcher, thats
work fine, but without the mouse.
I have tried to test the Arora example, but i think that i have some
troubles with the dhcp and lwip, i will test to do an static
configuration of the network.

Best regards

--
Lic. Reinier Millo Sánchez