netperf on RPI

Mohammad Hamad mhh.it1986 at ...9...
Mon Nov 3 15:49:53 CET 2014

Hi Norman,
thank you for replaying.

actually  i am using Genode with *rpi_usb branch *,
is that give different results ,
in the other hand,I try to test from
- LINUX 12.04 machine (core i7)
- VM with OpenBSD 5.5
when i run the test from OpenBSD  in the debug output of netperf  in the
Rpi I get  meaasges like

[init] child "netserver_genode" request resources :ram_quota= XXXXX

and I get accepted value (in my point of view) for the throughput

while when I am  running the test with the linux machine i dont even get
these debug messages and i get the bad value for the throughput,

do you see any relation?

thank you in advance,