Genode doesn't see init when booting from grub2 on hard drive

Nobody III hungryninja101 at ...9...
Sun Nov 2 02:29:52 CET 2014

I've installed Genode on a partition on my hard drive, and configured Grub2
to boot it. However, Genode cannot find the ROM module "init". I configured
Grub2 correctly--I used multiboot and added all the modules, including
init. Note that I can boot from a cd with no problems besides graphics
issues. I don't see any reason for the error besides Grub2 loading the
modules differently. Is there any fix to make Genode compatible with Grub2?
Could someone else try using Grub2 and see whether they get the same error?