Arbitrary msg!! "Thread failed"

Aditya Kousik adit267.kousik at ...9...
Fri Mar 28 15:45:15 CET 2014

An interesting observation. The above tests were carried out on a Freescale
i.MX6 processor. Sometimes, trying a different u-boot version seems to make
it work. And the same iterations sometimes result in "failed to communicate
thread event" error. There seems to be no particular pattern or cause that
could make the thread fail. Shall try to provide more insight.

Thanks and regards
Aditya