ahci + network

Norman Feske norman.feske at ...1...
Tue Mar 11 14:35:44 CET 2014

Hi Vasily,

> On 03/11/2014 02:25 PM, Christian Helmuth wrote:
> Norman did not propose to remove ACPI support itself but the
> conditionals controlling its inclusion. If you run Genode on Fiasco-OC
> or NOVA you definitely need the acpi_drv and appropriate routes for
> IRQ sessions.

Christian is right. With "remove", I was not referring to the ACPI
server but the conditionals. You have to keep everything where
'[have_spec acpi]' applies and remove everything where '![have_spec
acpi]' applies. You did the opposite.

To learn more about the role of the ACPI server, please have a look at:

https://github.com/genodelabs/genode/blob/master/os/src/drivers/acpi/README