virtualbox compilation errors

Lonnie Cumberland lonnie at ...218...
Wed Mar 5 17:42:21 CET 2014

Hi Christian,

I think that I have not done this correctly as when I tried"

~/genode/patch -p0 < vbox-lib.patch

then I am asked about which file to patch.

Have not had much experience with patching in the past. Sorry.

I am going to start with a fresh genode source tree from GIT as well.

Kind Regards and have a great day,
Lonnie