Question about seL4

Jorge Ventura jorge.araujo.ventura at ...9...
Fri Jun 20 14:55:40 CEST 2014

Hi Norman, thank you for your reply.

I am looking forward to have access seL4 and genode is a key player for
that.

I am really, really impressed with genode. I compare genode for L4 with GNU
unix tools developed 30 years ago that pave the way for Linux.

One remarkable component in the project is the DDE, not only because make
the port of drivers easier, it's much more then that, it's a way to
preserve the knowledge about the device. Worth to mention that most of
those drivers was written by people that works inside the manufacture with
plenty access to the specification and engineering details.

Sincerely,
Ventura