Genode demo-cd and virtualbox

Jorge Ventura jorge.araujo.ventura at ...9...
Thu Jun 19 23:50:23 CEST 2014

Because I didn't see any reference to VirtualBox but just for qEmu I would
like to report the great success running the demo-cd under VB version
4.3.12 r93733 without any special configuration. The network driver and
sound system is working perfectly.

It's interesting also to report that I configured the virtual machine as
type=other and version=L4. The version=L4 is not a must but it's remarkable
to see that they are aware that the future is not Windows and Linux.