genode-pbxa9

Martin Stein martin.stein at ...1...
Wed Jun 4 12:46:28 CEST 2014

Hi Mahe,

Another note on this:
As you can see in os/src/drivers/framebuffer, there is no framebuffer
implementation for imx31 by now, which means that you would have to
implement your own driver if you aim for graphical output. In general,
the imx31 support in Genode doesn't provide much more than the basics
(RAM, interrupts, timer, serial ouput).

Martin