genode-pbxa9

Martin Stein martin.stein at ...1...
Wed Jun 4 12:17:48 CEST 2014

Hi Mahe,

As far as I know and as Christian Helmuth already mentioned, there is no
support for imx31 in the current version of qemu. You can check this
also for your version by doing 'qemu-system-arm -M help'. However, if
you have an i.MX31 board connected to your local network you can run
Genode on it by following the tutorial in base-hw/doc/imx31.txt.
If you have further questions on this, don't hesitate to ask.

Martin