Kernel Initialization Problem

chirag garg chiragdthinker at ...9...
Thu Jul 24 09:27:46 CEST 2014

Hi

As I am working on iMx6 Board. I am trying to use Arm_gic Interrupt
Controller instead of TZIC used in iMx53 board. Previously I was using
Pic_based:: Pic( ).

As the version change in Genode 14.05,
Inside : Genode/repos/base-hw/src/core/kernel/kernel.cc

 we are calling " init_kernel_uniprocessor( ) " to set up the env for other
core and then we are calling  " init_kernel_multiprocessor( ) " which is
using *pic( )* call at various places which is returning a singleton
object.

extern "C" void init_kernel_multiprocessor()
{
init_trustzone(*pic( )*);
}
 and the pic( ):

Pic * pic() {   * return unmanaged_singleton<Pic>( ) *;  }

and at this point it is not able to return the object
*unmanaged_singleton<Pic>(
) , *what could be the problem ??

Regards

Chirag Garg