Kernel Initialized in iMX6

Wed Jul 23 14:32:46 CEST 2014

Hi Aditya,

On 07/23/2014 01:27 PM, Aditya Kousik wrote:
> Hello Stefan,
>
> Three months ago, when I received a page fault (RM error), Norman suggested
> using objdump and I did it as follows with Genode toolchain:
> In var/run/printf:
> $ /usr/local/genode-gcc/arm-elf-eabi/bin/objdump -lSd image.elf | less

The problem is that you used the stripped (all debugging symbols
deleted) overall image with objdump, thereby you don't gain any line
information resp. correlation to the higher level language. Try the
following instead:

  /usr/local/genode-gcc/arm-elf-eabi/bin/objdump -lSd bin/core | less

If you've "c++filt" installed, you might imply it into your pipe chain
to demangle C++ symbols:

  /usr/local/genode-gcc/arm-elf-eabi/bin/objdump -lSd bin/core | c++filt
| less

Regards
Stefan