Using a real harddisk

Christian Prochaska christian.prochaska at ...1...
Sun Jul 6 18:27:30 CEST 2014

Hello Wolfgang,

On 06.07.2014 18:01, w_schmidt at ...181... wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i have still problems accessing a real harddisc.
>
> I now started again using the rump_ext2 test.
> Is usd the run script below and get no result at all, it stops at
> [init -> acpi -> pci_drv] virtual void Genode::Platform_env::release(): used
> after freeing emergency=520192

I've seen this symptom, too, recently, and it seems that the RAM quota upgrade request of the PCI driver is not handled correctly.
As a workaround, can you try giving the ACPI driver more RAM quota?

Christian