netperf

Sebastian Sumpf Sebastian.Sumpf at ...1...
Tue Jan 28 22:06:17 CET 2014

Hi Vasily,

On 01/28/2014 12:58 PM, Sartakov A. Vasily wrote:
> Hello.
>
>> If you can afford it and if you're running on x86, please try the Nova
>> version of Genode and let me know about the outcome, performance-wise of
>> course. I appreciate any hints why the ACPI-driver is not working (other
>> then it is not an x86 computer of course).
>
> Just for curiosity: Have you compared LXI performance with different kernels - NOVA vs FOC? on hardware, ofc

No not really, this thing has been optimized for the Exynos 5250
platform on Fiasco OC, using a Gigabit-USB-network adapter. Right now I
am looking into the rump stuff (http://wiki.netbsd.org/rumpkernel),
while hoping to get a decent performance out of it! Just talk to my
colleagues at FOSDEM about it!

Sorry I cannot be there,

Sebastian