Making application in Genode

Norman Feske norman.feske at ...1...
Wed Jan 15 09:50:15 CET 2014

Hello,

On 01/13/2014 07:49 AM, Bulusu Kartik wrote:
> Hey, I am trying to build an application over genode.
>
> When I giving "make hello" inside my build file. I am getting following
> error:
>
> Error: target 'hello' does not exist
> make: *** [error_missing_targets] Error 1

guessing that are you are following the steps of the hello tutorial and
want to execute a run script named 'hello.run', the command to execute
the the script should be:

  make run/hello

Please also double check that the repository that contains the
'hello.run' script is specified in your '<build-dir>/etc/build.conf'
file. For example, if you want to try out the finished version of the
hello tutorial that is part of Genode's source tree (at
'<genode-dir>/hello_tutorial'), make sure that the following line is
uncommented:

  REPOSITORIES += $(GENODE_DIR)/hello_tutorial