Announcement: Genode OS Framework version 14.02 released

Peter Lindener lindener.peter at ...9...
Fri Feb 28 22:45:08 CET 2014

Christian-

   Wow, Thanks... this  certainly gets me thinking that it's time to learn
to build up a Genode based system on my (little, 4GigByte) AMD E2 based
laptop...

   I realize things might get a bit cramped... but I already run Win7 under
Virtual box, hosted via Ubuntu 13.04...   Not so inclined to keep hosting
by way of Ubuntu...

   Is it still to early to try this....   I have to admit it would be great
to have a LiveCD.... but I also realize you guys must be very busy...
 Great Work!...

   what a vision!

    all the best
       -Peter