AHCI/part_blk

Nobody III hungryninja101 at ...9...
Sat Dec 27 01:21:29 CET 2014

after a little modification (which made a difference even though it
shouldn't have), I have been able to get output from part_blk. Now, I have
narrowed the problem down to the following bit of code:

                Sector(unsigned long blk_nr,
                       unsigned long count,
                       bool write = false)
                : _session(Driver::driver().session()),
                  _p(_session.dma_alloc_packet(Driver::driver().blk_size()
* count),
                     write ? Packet_descriptor::WRITE :
Packet_descriptor::READ,
                     blk_nr, count)

Somewhere in there, it freezes. If I had more time, I would break it up and
dig deeper.