AHCI/part_blk

Nobody III hungryninja101 at ...9...
Fri Dec 26 06:47:29 CET 2014

Yes, I put in printfs at every seemingly significant point. I used an
almost identical rom_blk config for comparison, and it printed all the
output it was supposed to.
As for adapting it to Qemu, at least with my version, AHCI never announces
service "Block". I'm using Genode on real hardware (an incredible fast
computer I built earlier this month). The kernel I'm using is foc_x86_32.
I've attached the config file, and the rom_blk version, since I'm not using
a run script. As for the bootloader, I'm using grub2 with
legacy_configfile. Note that I have verified that part_blk is on the list
of modules loaded.