AHCI (cont)

Nobody III hungryninja101 at ...9...
Mon Dec 29 04:52:19 CET 2014

Thank you both. I do believe AHCI to be the problem. Is there any safe
(non-writing) block device test? As for a serial connection, I've got
hardware that should support it, but I suppose I could try a PCI serial
port. Should that work?

I've attached my config file (I didn't use a run script, but it should be
easy to make one, though I'm not sure it will do much good--AHCI doesn't
seem to work in Qemu).

Here's a link to the video with the verbose AHCI output:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/105692970/Genode-AHCI2.3gp

I do have new hardware since I had the ATAPI and serial problems, and I
fixed the serial problem on my old computer, but not on my (much faster)
new computer with AHCI.