Roadmap 2015

Nobody III hungryninja101 at ...9...
Tue Dec 23 00:19:01 CET 2014

Sorry, but I have no experience with coding drivers, and I'm unfamiliar
with the relevant hardware interfaces. As for AHCI, after recording a video
of Genode's output (serial communication isn't working), I found that it
does annonce sevice "Block", however part_blk doesn't give any output
whatsoever when trying to use AHCI's block service. I started another email
thread about it. Any help would be great.
Thanks for the tip about not porting X11.