Mark vea9x4 and imx31 deprecated

S Madhu smadhu2048 at ...9...
Wed Aug 27 13:55:56 CEST 2014

I agree. In fact, I suggest dropping i.MX53 too. We have i.MX6 running now
and it is
one of the most widely available Cortex A9 boards now with quite a few
cheap sources(wandboard, saberlite, Nitrogne 6x)
More importantly it supports secure boot and trustzone which no other
platform publicly supports
(Qualcomm and TI require NDA)