MMU issues with AM335X and 14.05

Bob Stewart robjsstewart at ...196...
Tue Aug 19 18:36:45 CEST 2014

Thanks for the reply Martin.
Two headlines are indeed printed from /git log | grep "get a thread cap
in Thread_base constructor"/ --

/hw: get a thread cap in Thread_base constructor//
//    hw: get a thread cap in Thread_base constructor//
/
This morning I pulled from the current master, merged, buit, and got the
same error output on the entrypoint thread.

Thanks for the info on getting an active thread list. I'll instrument
call_access_thread_regs when I get back to that development system.

Thanks for the help,

     Bob