Adding Sparc/LEON3 support to Genode

Christian Helmuth christian.helmuth at ...1...
Tue Aug 5 09:52:11 CEST 2014

Hello Johannes,

We walked a long rocky road with third-party tool chains until we
decided to go for our own. The main reason for issues with other tools
was the lacking support for C++ without a full fledged libC runtime.

You may find our tool-chain script in tool/tool_chain, which
officially supports x86 and arm. There are also traces of support for
microblaze, but we did not test it years. Maybe you can add LEON3 to
the script and get rid of those undefined references to libC symbols
we do not provide in our runtime.

Christian Helmuth