AW: Block Cache

Norman Feske norman.feske at ...1...
Tue Apr 29 12:32:20 CEST 2014

Hi Wolfgang,

> Can You give a gibt for compatible x86 hw? I tried The democd on an FSC
> Athlon64 which did mit start at all. Does for example a comp list for
> nova exist?

there exists no such list, unfortunately. The degree of compatibility
largely depends on the device drivers to be used. The combination of
Genode with NOVA is known to work quite well with the devices found in
various Lenovo Thinkpads. We use those for regular testing, e.g., T430
or X201. If you consider to get a machine specifically for experimenting
with Genode and NOVA, I'd recommend a used X201.

Best regards