manually constructing the type list of RPC functions

Mhamad Hmad mhh.it1986 at ...9...
Mon Apr 28 23:41:12 CEST 2014

Thank you Norman ,
It is work now .

> Hi Mohammed,
>
> > thank you for quick replay , acctualy  I added  'Genode::' as prefix for
> > 'Meta::' and 'Rpc_functions' respectively. and i got different error now
> >  *error: typedef name may not be a nested-name-specifier*
> > typedef Genode::Meta::Type_tuple<Rpc_xx_lwip_tcpip_init,
> >         Genode::Meta::Type_tuple<Rpc_xx_lwip_nic_init,
> >          Genode::Rpc_functions;
>
> the error tells you that name of the type defined via a 'typedef' must
> not be prefixed with the name of a namespace. In this case,
> 'Genode::Rpc_functions' must be just called 'Rpc_functions'. Sorry for
> bringing you on the wrong track in my previous email. The prefix is only
> needed for type names that you want to use from the 'Genode' namespace
> (e.g., 'Genode::Meta::Type_tuple'), not for types defined by yourself.
>
> Cheers
> Norman
>
> --
> Dr.-Ing. Norman Feske
> Genode Labs
>
> http://www.genode-labs.com · http://genode.org

*Mohammad Hamad*

IDA, Institute of Computer and Network Engineering
Technical University of Braunschweig
Hans-Sommer-Str. 66
38106 Braunschweig - Germany
Mobile: (+49) 179 1613941