manually constructing the type list of RPC functions

Norman Feske norman.feske at ...1...
Mon Apr 28 23:38:37 CEST 2014

Hi Mohammed,

> thank you for quick replay , acctualy  I added  'Genode::' as prefix for
> 'Meta::' and 'Rpc_functions' respectively. and i got different error now
>  *error: typedef name may not be a nested-name-specifier*
> typedef Genode::Meta::Type_tuple<Rpc_xx_lwip_tcpip_init,
>         Genode::Meta::Type_tuple<Rpc_xx_lwip_nic_init,
>          Genode::Rpc_functions;

the error tells you that name of the type defined via a 'typedef' must
not be prefixed with the name of a namespace. In this case,
'Genode::Rpc_functions' must be just called 'Rpc_functions'. Sorry for
bringing you on the wrong track in my previous email. The prefix is only
needed for type names that you want to use from the 'Genode' namespace
(e.g., 'Genode::Meta::Type_tuple'), not for types defined by yourself.