Creating your first Genode application - Build succesful, butexecution fails

w_schmidt at ...181... w_schmidt at ...181...
Sat Apr 12 10:26:29 CEST 2014

Hello Helmuth,

Sorry,
I have not seen you're answers (some automatism seems  to consider every
thing from genode mail list as spam).

Because I had some strange graphic problems with Ubuntu 12.04 on the
physical computer+-, I also tried a reinstall with another distribution
(Mint). With Mint at least  run/demo works.

But the self created hello doesn't.

I have found only an empty /tmp/genode-1000 directory (therefore the grep
command you provided shows nothing).

The demo which is provided in genode nor works after update (git pull) of
genode, but notif i try to run it with the nova kernel (the lower part of my
last mail, it still says "no route to service "IO_PORT")

Best regards,
Wolfgang