dde-linux, musb driver code page faults in Routine:Main

Sebastian Sumpf Sebastian.Sumpf at ...1...
Fri Apr 4 19:54:49 CEST 2014

On 04/04/2014 06:52 PM, Bob Stewart wrote:
> Thank you Sebastian for your very clear explanation.
>
> I'm moving forward now into the wonderfull world of platform device
> initialization.

Good luck with that one .-) If it's an ARM-SOC, I would try to see if
Uboot could do the work for me, otherwise is Linux often the last
resort, since hardware manufacturers just love to omit things like
PHY-documentation or even clock gates.

Please let me know how things go along for you and as you might know:
Contributions are always welcome over here,

Sebastian