how to create device

gaober gaober_bupt at ...176...
Thu May 9 15:40:57 CEST 2013

hi!
    thanks to feske for helping.finally i implement the touch srceen driver.i let the ft5406 provide Input service,and make the nitpicker use Input service and route to ft5406_drv.then it worked.but it still have some problems that i should do some further research.
>Btw, I wonder how the USB mouse worked for you when executing the >l4android.run script for the Pandaboard. The run script does not start >the USB driver that would be needed for that. Have you used a modified >version?
      i used dde_linux to provide usb driver,it has hid, storage,etc.the hid can provide Input service, and nitpicker can use it.
      now i am going to do some work on usb serial,then the usb modem can work.i think it should be implemented in dde linux like usb hid or usb storage.and in l4android,i should use the genode_serial.c file.am i right?do you have any ideas?or have you done any work about this?