l4android can not run rightly on Pandaboard?

longjks longjks at ...176...
Sat Mar 30 08:03:55 CET 2013

Like Stefan said , I can started L4Android on top of Fiasco.OC x86 32bit QEMU. It is exciting to see that Android is runing on genode. Then I decided to modify the 'l4android.run' script to started L4Andaroid on PandaBoard.
I have add the necessary driver into the  'l4android.run' script and copy the system image(system-ginger.img)to the second partition. But l4android still can not run rightly. I can see the last log in 'terminal_log ' is that:
!io scheduler cfq registered(default)
!brd:module loaded
!mousedev: PS/2 mouse device common for all mice
!ashemen: initialized
!logger:created 256K log 'log_main'
!logger:created 256K log 'log_events'
!logger:created 256K log 'log_radio'
!logger:created 256K log 'log_system'
!ttyS0 at MMIO 0x1(irq=211) is a L4
!rtc-genode rtc-genode.0: rtc core:registered rtc-genode as rtc0
!genode_fb:framebuffer at 0x00000000, size 600k
!genode_fb:mode is 640x480x16
!Console:switching to colour frame buffer device 80x30
! input: Genode input key as /devices/virtual/input/input0
!intput:Genode intput mouse as /devices/virtual/intput/intput!
Then it stops. What is the problem? and how can I get the whole log from "terminal_log"?
You can get the log and l4android.run I modified  in attachment.
thanks.
longjks