Interrupts in L4Linux

Ivan Loskutov loskutov.ivan at ...9...
Mon Mar 25 08:13:25 CET 2013

Hi Norman,

2013/3/22 Norman Feske <norman.feske at ...1...>

> How can it be that the benchmark produces different results when
> swapping the roles of both instances? Are both instances configured
> identically? In particular, do they have the same amount of RAM
> configured?

Yes, both of L4Linux instances have the same configuration and I've only
started iperf server on first l4linux and then on second. You can see my
run script for this case:
https://github.com/Ksys-labs/genode/blob/staging/iloskutov/run/fedora_nicbridge.run

> I'm asking because we observed that the TCP parameters of
> the Linux TCP/IP stack depend on the memory available to Linux.

Ok, I'll try to test again with more memory for L4Linux.

--
Ivan Loskutov