Interrupts in L4Linux

Julian Stecklina js at ...14...
Sat Mar 23 02:19:49 CET 2013

Ivan,

you can easily see whether Linux has suboptimal TCP configuration by opening multiple TCP connections at once and check if this increases total throughput. In this case TCP windows don't grow to the required size. Norman already mentioned it, but a simple way to fix this is to give Linux lots of RAM (1GB does not hurt). I would expect your (native) setup to always max out the 1Gb link bandwidth. You should always plot CPU utilization as well.

Julian