build directory outside of Genode dir xor vim error

Paul Dufresne dufresnep at ...9...
Mon Jan 28 15:39:56 CET 2013

Well, I have this one:
 Skip target noux-pkg/coreutils because it requires prepare_coreutils

The build system support some 'requires X' ?
Would it be just a missing 'requires coreutils' to noux_bash.run file?

I'll try to do a:
paul at ...162...:~/mygenode/ports$ make prepare PKG="coreutils"
(well, actually will download it at local library)
later today and see how much farther it will leads me.

Well I should probably port gedit because that is the editor I really
use the most! :-)

I take note about staging.
Was thinking that if I intend to contribute some code I should maybe
follow staging rather than master. But indeed, I might be still too
newbie here for staging.