Scientific groundwork [was] HelenOS kernel (Spartan) as a Genode platform

Norman Feske norman.feske at ...1...
Sat Jan 19 16:59:01 CET 2013

Hello Paul,

please keep the postings on the mailing list focused on the topic the
list was created for, which is technical discussion of Genode
development. Your writing has hardly any relation to this topic. Please
be respectful to the subscribers of the list by not misusing the list as
your personal blog or for the purpose of self-expression.

I am sure that many list subscribers are interested in science, society,
philosophy, history, or photography - just like you and me. But there
are more suitable places for the discourse of those topics than Genode's
mailing list.

I sincerely hope for your understanding