HelenOS kernel (Spartan) as a Genode platform

Wed Jan 16 09:37:45 CET 2013

Hi Paul,

in fact Tobias concurrently is continuing his work in form of a diploma
thesis. I care for him as his co-mentor. You'll find recent progress in
his Genode fork on Github:

  https://github.com/kurbel/genode

Best regards
Stefan