OM: A real-world, tangible, desktop implementation of Genode

spaesani at ...165... spaesani at ...165...
Tue Jan 15 18:18:25 CET 2013

I'm looking to implement an  'auii' on the genode platform. I'll be putting out the 'auii' spec along with (within really) an xml based model/prototype, hopefully this first quarter 2013 (this year) at iintera.org.
It addresses rather completely the 'user interaction thng', including various use levels.

If anyone's interested in participating let me know. I might accelerate the spec/proto/model release accordingly.