Genode 12.11 on Ubuntu 64 bits: Could not open file "ld.lib.so" seems to cause black window

Christian Prochaska christian.prochaska at ...1...
Tue Jan 15 00:04:09 CET 2013

Hello,

On 14.01.2013 23:49, Paul Dufresne wrote:
> First, I did not search yet for issues showing this.
> It is just a ... "hey, that's seems wrong, anyone knows about this?".
>
> After my "make run/demo" on Linux Ubuntu 64 bits, I got a big black
> window, that was empty so I closed it.

if your Ubuntu GCC version is 4.7.x, you need to apply the patch from this bugtracker issue:
https://github.com/genodelabs/genode/issues/550

Christian