Latest Attempt at GENODE on NOVA

Lonnie Cumberland lonnie at ...218...
Thu Dec 26 21:23:19 CET 2013

Looks like we are almost there.

I have not gotten things to compile down to the final step but have an
error in creating the ISO for some reason even though I have "genisoimage"
installed.

    COMPILE  syscall.o
    COMPILE  tss.o
    COMPILE  utcb.o
    COMPILE  vmx.o
    COMPILE  vtlb.o
    LINK     hypervisor
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/lonnie/genode/gnova64'
genode build completed
using NOVA kernel at /home/lonnie/genode/gnova64/kernel/hypervisor
creating ISO image...
Error: ISO image creation failed
make: *** [run/seoul-fancy] Error 251
lonnie at ...223...:~/genode/gnova64$