Latest Attempt at GENODE on NOVA

Norman Feske norman.feske at ...1...
Thu Dec 26 21:02:05 CET 2013

Hi Lonnie,

great to see that you are making good progress.

> genode build completed
> cp: cannot stat `bin/nic_drv': No such file or directory
>     while executing

sorry, my bad. I missed mentioning the need for a networking driver
('nic_drv'). A driver for the most common network cards is available in
the dde_ipxe repository. We just reuse the NIC drivers from the iPXE
project. Please issue "make prepare" in the dde_ipxe directory and add
the repository to the 'REPOSITORIES' declaration in your build
directory's etc/build.conf file, i.e., uncomment the corresponding line.

Good luck!