A20-OLinuXino-MICRO-4GB

Aditya Kousik adit267.kousik at ...9...
Wed Dec 18 06:24:03 CET 2013

Hi Martin,

Thanks for the insightful reply. That's a terrific place to start with your
guidelines.

Adding to the queries, I have a few of my own.
1) On what basis have you used the IRQs in plaform_support.cc?
2) And you're using board.h in src/core. Which inherits the data members
from board_base.h : Which one? Every board_base.h is inside its own
platform under base/include.
3) Once I create the aforementioned files, can I run make in the build
folder immediately and use the image.elf from var/run? If so, how do I boot
this from device? (I read a thread answered by Stefan and Norman that
converts this elf to binary to uImage - for uboot)
4) What is an MLO and how is it used in Genode?

I hope these questions will help others who want to run Genode on bare
metal.

Thanks and regards,
Aditya