How to get a beautiful GUI Window system

Norman Feske norman.feske at ...1...
Sat Aug 31 21:16:44 CEST 2013

Hello,

> From this release note of 13.08, I can not sure wether I can ust Qt5
> on the kernel 'Fiasco'  and on Pandaboard(omap4460)?

L4/Fiasco does not support the Pandaboard. But you may use Fiasco.OC
(base-foc). Simply create a build directory for 'foc_panda' and try
out one of the Qt5 run scripts located at 'libports/run/qt5_*'.