Can i decide the order of applications started?

longjks longjks at ...176...
Thu Aug 29 15:43:29 CEST 2013

hi,
At 2013-08-27 16:29:24,"Norman Feske" <norman.feske at ...1...> wrote:

>Hello,
>
>> From the run script, I can see that every application is started by the
>> <strat> </start>
>> can I decide which applicaton is started first, which is started seconde
>> and which is no started?
>
>all subsystems specified in the '<start>' nodes are started in parallel.
>The only point for which the order of the entries is important is the
>assignment of RAM quota. If the specified amount of RAM exceeds the RAM
>available of init, init will assign its remaining amount to the child.
>All subsequent '<start>' entries won't receive any RAM. If you specifly
>an overly large amount of RAM to last entry, the corresponding subsystem
>will get all remaining unused RAM resources.
>
>For which reason do you need a specific start order?
>
>> Can i decide the order of applications started dynamically?
What i want to do is that I want to use an applicaton to start another application. For example, I have two application, named applicaton A and application B. I just want to use application A to start application B, what can i do?