Genode Source building

Venkada Ramanujam venkadaramanujam at ...9...
Fri Aug 23 09:19:21 CEST 2013

hi,

I trying to test lwip in genode with sample client and server program and
testing with netperf tool in ubuntu os.
so as the first step, I put command *$ make run/lwip.lx  *

i got following,

checking library dependencies...
Skip target drivers/nic/lan9118 because it requires lan9118
  Library platform
  Library syscall
  Library base-common
  Library lx_hybrid
  Program drivers/nic/linux/nic_drv
  Library startup
  Library cxx
  Library base
  Library alarm
  Library timer
  Program drivers/timer/timer
  Library init_pd_args
  Program init/init
  Library libc-string
  Library libc-locale
  Library libc-stdlib
  Library libc-stdio
  Library libc-gen
make[3]: *** No rule to make target `flt_rounds.o', needed by
`libc-gen.lib.a'.  Stop.
make[2]: *** [libc-gen.lib] Error 2
make[1]: *** [gen_deps_and_build_targets] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/administrator/genode1/build.lx'
Error: Genode build failed
make: *** [run/lwip_lx] Error 252

how can i solve this problem.

With Reg,