"Could not allocate metadata" error msg

Jilong Kuang - SISA jilong.kuang at ...60...
Fri Apr 19 23:48:58 CEST 2013

Hi all,

Can anyone give me a hint on how to get rid of the "Could not allocate metadata" error msg? Or, how can I effectively increase the quota for that?

I already gave sufficiently large (way more than the process needs) RAM quota in the run script (config file).

I also tried putting a line like this at the beginning of the main() function "Genode::env()->parent()->upgrade(Genode::env()->ram_session_cap(), "ram_quota=64M");" But it doesn't help much.

Thank you for your help!

Best regards,
Jilong