l4android can not run rightly on Pandaboard?

longjks longjks at ...176...
Wed Apr 10 14:08:09 CEST 2013

hi,
Stefan wrote
>Maybe, you're not using a high capacity card? The driver only supports
>SDHC cards.
You are right! I used a sdcard, not SDHC card. Now I used SDHC card to start l4Android on PandaBoard.
 However it still can not boot well. some error like this:
"virtual void Genode::Pager_activation_base::entry(): Could not resolve pf=400fef3c ip=1023ad0"
Just like you mail said before,you put a patch on the Internet(https://github.com/genodelabs/genode/issues/705).
 Before I use this batch, the sdcard_driver can not find the SDHC card. After I use this patch, the sdcard_driver can find the SDHC card, but
there are another error like above.   I used the l4android.run script your said, this error is still there.
 I am finding the way to solving this error, maybe you can help me to fix this error.
You can get the log of using my l4android.run script,  my l4android run script. and  the log of using your l4android.run script in the attachment.
By the way, my genode version is 13.02, that is same with you ?
My SDHC card's capacity is 4G. It has three partitions. The first partition is bootable FAT32 partition, 128M,where I put MIO and uboot.bin. The second partition is EXTS partition, 256M, where I put Android system image. The third partition is EXTS partititon, 1000M. that is  OK?

thanks