about crypto service in Genode

Jian Liu gjk.liu at ...9...
Mon Apr 1 08:34:05 CEST 2013

Hi all,

     When I read "Road Map for 2013", I find there is furture release 13.05
(should be publised in May this year according to the Road Map) which
support Cryptography functions in Genode. And moreover, I also find current
topics related to crypto serivce as follow.

     https://github.com/genodelabs/genode/issues/55

     But it has not been updated for serval monthes. I wonder if there is a
detailed planning about crypto development in Genode. I am interested in
it. I can join this work follow your planning.

     Best,

     Jian LIU
----
email to: gjk.liu at ...9...