GRUB Error 16: Inconsistent filesystem structure when try to load core in Genode/NOVA demo

Alexander Boettcher alexander.boettcher at ...1...
Thu Nov 1 10:29:08 CET 2012

Hello,

can you please put your grub menu.lst configurations somewhere and post
a link, so we can have a look.

Do I understand it correctly, that you want to add a grub boot entry to
an existing Linux installation ? That means that the Genode and Kernel
binaries are located somewhere on a harddisk and not on a CDROM/ISO
image anymore ?

If yes, are the kernel binary and the Genode binaries located on the
same partition of the harddisk or they are on potential different
partitions ? Do they have the same filesystem type ? Which filesystem
you are using ?

Cheers,

Alex.